Thursday, September 30, 2010

Inspirational Quotable Sayings And Meaningful Proverb


The only real valuable thing is intuition. by Albert Einstein Phrases


Anything you fully do is an alone journey. by Natalie Goldberg Messages


The first recipe for happiness is Avoid too lengthy meditation on the past. by Andr Maurois Messages


What a blessing it would be if we could open and shut our ears as easily as we open and shut our eyes. by Georg Christoph Lichtenberg Quotes


Every man thinks God is on his side. The rich and powerful know He is. by Jean Anouilh


Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons. by Woody Allen


Conscience in most men, is but the anticipation of the opinions of others. by Taylor


The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count them decide everything. by Josef Stalin


Only a weak mind seeks ultimate answers. by Elayne Boosler


Maturity begins to grow when you can sense your concern for others outweighing your concern for yourself. by John MacNaughton


I married a German. Every night I dress up as Poland and he invades me. by Bette Midler


You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take. by Wayne Gretzky


Not the senses I have but what I do with them is my kingdom. by Hellen Keller


Oh, that lovely title, ex-president. by Dwight D Eisenhower


My mind to me a kingdom is,
Such present joys therein I find,
That it excels all other bliss. by Sir Edward Dyer


Wise People Words And Good Proverb
Love Short quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment