Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Meaningful Daily Messages And Good Phrase


I have one of those real old American built cars. The kind that just PUNCHES through accidents. by Kevin Rooney Qutations


it?s when the sun shines the brightest that our shadows appear the biggest. by Robin Sharma The Saint The Surfer and the CEO Quotes


No man is free who is not master of himself. by Epictetus One liners


Nothing whatever pertaining to godliness and real holiness can be accomplished without grace. by Saint Augustine Phrases


Cherish that which is within you, and shut off that which is without. by Chuangtzu On Tolerance


I am a friend of the working man, and I would rather be his friend, than be one. by Clarence Darrow


The man who trusts men will make fewer mistakes that he who distrusts them. by Conte Di Camillo Benso Cavour


How do I know what I have to say wntil I see what I have said? by E M Forster


Trouble is only opportunity in work clothes. by Henry J Kaiser


Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff. by Jack Handey Deep Thoughts


Adventure is not outside a man it is within. by David Grayson


I feel within me a peace above all earthly dignities, a still and quiet conscience. by William Shakespeare


Experience is the comb that nature gives us when we are bald. by Belgian Proverb


Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have. by Eckhart Tolle


Being rich is having money being wealthy is having time. by Margaret Bonnano


Romantic Daily Messages And Love Quotation
cute oneliners

No comments:

Post a Comment